On the same tour, terrorists attacked the Sri Lanka team bus at Lahore.
Spectators had to use a shuttle service before walking more than a kilometer to go through two security checkpoints. They were on their way to play the third day of the second test against Pakistan, and six Pakistan policemen and two civilians were killed, and six members of the Sri Lanka team were injured.
The Pakistani diva herself Meera has shown inklings of her making an appearance at the PSL final!
'Pakistan is a place where I have a great connection and I feel proud that I am part of the efforts to revive global cricket in Pakistan, he said.
The size of the stadium was extended for 1987's World Cup when three worldwide matches were played. Preliminary PSL matches were played at Dubai and Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates.
Addressing a press conference at National Stadium, Islamabad United Captain J.P Duminy said that it is a very great moment to play in Pakistan.Читайте также: Israeli Military Confirms It Hit Syrian Nuclear Site In 2007
We're all a lil' PSL insane, and now that the final is taking place in Karachi today, excitement is at its peak.
Love of the game also brought 14-year-old Maaz Ahmed to the ground. Islamabad United openers, Luke Ronchi and Sahibzada Farhan and middle order batsman Asif Ali showered the stadium with fours and sixes, hence fixed United's victory. "I want you all to come and support Peshawar Zalmi".
At least 8,000 security personnel that also included armed soldiers guard the 27,000 capacity National Stadium.
Karachi became the second major venue to host global matches after Lahore hosted five worldwide matches against Zimbabwe in 2015, as well as the PSL final in March past year, three World XI matches in September and one against Sri Lanka a month later.
Cricket fans stand in a long queue to enter in National stadium for Pakistan Super League final cricket match in Karachi, Pakistan, Sunday, March 25, 2018.
It will be followed by three Twenty20 internationals against reigning World Twenty20 champions the West Indies on April 1, 2 and 3 - all in Karachi.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Truex wins for first time this season
- Bumped United Passenger Awarded $10K Travel Voucher
- Arsenal fans are refusing to believe Thomas Tuchel is 'done deal'
- Another evacuation deal reached as Syrian regime and Russian Federation pummel Ghouta
- Horn star Sudan, last male northern white rhino, dies aged 45
- Google offering free USB-C charger with Pixel 2 purchase
- Sobering news about binge drinking in America
- Wendy Williams Details How Graves Disease Diagnosis Has Changed Her Life
- Parkland gunman's brother to appear in court after trespassing at Stoneman Douglas
- Attack in Kabul on Persian New Year kills 26