It is unknown what Kim would be doing in Beijing, with meeting coming just weeks after he announced plans to meet Trump.
China's foreign ministry, meanwhile, denied any knowledge of the alleged visit.
Questions about the summit have only grown since Trump surprised the world this month by agreeing to meet with Kim after repeatedly threatening war if he didn't halt his nuclear program.
Speculation swirled after video footage surfaced that appeared to show the arrival in Beijing of a green train carriage of the sort Kim's late father and predecessor, Kim Jong Il, rode when he visited the capital in 2011.Читайте также: Paul McCartney Remembers John Lennon During March For Our Lives
China is North Korea's only traditional ally - and have always been accused of helping to prop-up the ruthless Kim regime.
Those outlets reported unusually heavy security in parts of Beijing as well as the China-North Korea border. "We don't know if they're necessarily true", White House deputy spokesman Raj Shah said during a regular news briefing. "The danger is that Pompeo and Bolton say it can't be solved diplomatically, and they are going to reinforce Trump's most combative instincts".
"Starting at 10 p.m. Dandong Station was completely blocked, and two trains passed at an interval of about 20 to 40 minutes", Daily NK's source said.
The rail journey between Dandong and Beijing covers more than 680 miles. To deepen the mystery, a motorcade of black limousines was also seen waiting at the train station.
Kim has not met any foreign heads of state since succeeding his father as North Korean leader in late 2011. Kim Jong Un has refused offers to visit Beijing in the past, but has recently changed his tone regarding diplomacy and face-to-face meetings.
The younger Kim has not undertaken any official trip overseas since taking power following his father's death in 2011.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Another evacuation deal reached as Syrian regime and Russian Federation pummel Ghouta
- Know the symptoms and treatments of the airborne disease
- Banks lending collapsed due to inept NDA government: Rahul Gandhi
- Trump asks to share Saudi Arabia's wealth through weapons deals
- Putin, Trump discuss potential meeting
- Bank of England votes 7-2 for no-change
- YouTube to simplify live streaming with shortcut in your phone's camera app
- Attack in Kabul on Persian New Year kills 26
- Saudis intercept seven ballistic missiles fired at cities by Houthis in Yemen
- Israeli Military Confirms It Hit Syrian Nuclear Site In 2007