Joshua, IBF and WBA (Super) champion holder, is confident he will emerge victorious in front of almost 80,000 spectators at Cardiff's Principality Stadium. "I feel it is my time I am young, I am fast, I am determined to win".
Though each round would last for three minutes, take away the intermittent break, Joshua said would made his opponent to kiss the canvas without unnecessary delay.
One distinct possibility is, much like AJ's performance against Charles Martin, I could easily envisage the Brit blasting out another World champion inside the first few rounds, which spells trouble for Parker.
The victor potentially faces a showdown with American Deontay Wilder, who has the other major title and is undefeated with 39 knockouts in 40 professional fights.
"That's why he [Joshua] wants the Whyte fight again because of the rivalry, because of the beef, so he hopes and we hope that on Tuesday, Joseph Parker, Kevin Barry and David Higgins will say the stuff they say when we're not there, when they're not looking in Joshua's eye. I'll chase him down and get him out of there". 'The fear of losing is that unless I take care of my business nobody is going to want to interview me.
The British sensation Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs) owns the IBF and WBA titles, while New Zealand's Parker (24-0, 18 KOs) is the reigning WBO Champion.Читайте также: Air India Sets Up Probe Team For Slapping Incident
The press conference went off without any real drama as both fighters remained respectful throughout. I don't know what my weight will be but I feel great. I am the best Joseph Parker there is.
'I am not here to put on a show, I want to bring those belts back, said the New Zealander. I'm here to be part of history and I'm not just doing it for myself, I'm doing it for my team, my family and my country.
"And if I do and he tries to recover, I am not going to give him the chance to recover". However, with all expectation on the knockout, I will be going for Joshua on points.
But having seen at close quarters what he will be up against in the Principality Stadium I have a simple message for this amiable Kiwi: Best of luck.
Rob McCracken, Joshua's trainer, countered by saying: "Being relaxed and comfortable preparing for fights like this doesn't do anything for what happens when you are in there facing Joshua". "Every fight is a blessing, every fight has a reason in the long run".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Oil Prices Up As EIA Confirms Crude Draw
- Thousands from across nation join DC's student-fueled March for Our Lives
- U.S. 'can't confirm' Kim's visit to China
- Saudis intercept seven ballistic missiles fired at cities by Houthis in Yemen
- United Kingdom forcing 'allies to take confrontational steps' over spy poisoning - Russian Federation
- Captain Marvel movie to feature key Guardians, SHIELD characters
- Trump asks to share Saudi Arabia's wealth through weapons deals
- Afghanistan qualifies for 2019 Cricket World Cup
- Paul McCartney Remembers John Lennon During March For Our Lives
- Banks lending collapsed due to inept NDA government: Rahul Gandhi