A fourth substitute can be selected in extra-time in the Champions League and Europa League competitions from next season.
The European global soccer body said in a statement that it would also allow teams to use a fourth substitute in extra-time during Champions League and Europa League knockout ties.
And finally teams who have won the Europa League or UEFA Cup, as it was formally known, three consecutive times, or five times in their history are permitted to wear a commemorative badge.
The number of substitutes allowed in both finals will be increased from seven to 12, meaning managers will have more options while having less of a headaches in choosing what players to leave out of final squads.
UEFA have announced certain changes that will be inculcated into the competitions from the 2018-19 season on.
Under current rules, Barcelona's Philippe Coutinho and Arsenal's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang are not entitled to play for their new clubs in European tournaments following the winter window move.
The governing body also announced new kick-off times.
Know the symptoms and treatments of the airborne disease
Providing standardized treatment with supervision and support from adherence counselors in the most affected areas of the country. Christchurch Bridge in Caversham will be lit up with red lights this weekend to support the fight against tuberculosis (TB).
Champions League group stage matches are to be staggered, so that two fixtures on each day of games kick off at 5:55pm British time.
Some Champions League group games will kick off earlier - at 17:55 BST/GMT.
For example, Philippe Coutinho, who transferred from Liverpool to Barcelona in January can not feature for Barca in the Champions League because he played earlier in the season for the Reds in the competition's group stage.
UEFA are allowing clubs who reach the knockout stages of the competition to add three new names to their squads without restriction. Two games on Tuesday and Wednesay though, will kick off on 18:55 CET.
Any team eliminated from Champions League qualifying will be given the opportunity to qualify for the Europa League.
The same applies to the Europa League.
- Resilient Karachiites courageous scorching heat, security checks to welcome PSL
- U.S. 'can't confirm' Kim's visit to China
- Trump asks to share Saudi Arabia's wealth through weapons deals
- Afghanistan qualifies for 2019 Cricket World Cup
- United Kingdom forcing 'allies to take confrontational steps' over spy poisoning - Russian Federation
- Anthony Joshua v Joseph Parker: Betfair punters backing Kiwi to upset AJ
- Air India Sets Up Probe Team For Slapping Incident
- Uber to sell Southeast operations to Grab, get stake in combined business
- Men 'Dark Phoenix' and 'New Mutants' movies held til 2019
- Bank of England votes 7-2 for no-change