Blizzard revealed Thursday the start date of Overwatch's next event, Uprising, and hinted at a Blackwatch-centered event. It primarily showcases the returning Brawl mode and skins from a year ago; the bulk of the brief video is essentially promising that players will have another shot at all of that.
The first season of the Overwatch Open Division saw thousands of teams around the world take part, and numerous current crop of Contenders teams in various regions did in fact begin their journey here.
Uprising takes place in the past, and last year's event focused on Tracer's first mission as a member of Overwatch team.
Game director Jeff Kaplan previously announced that "Overwatch" will have a new feature called "Avoid as Teammate" [VIDEO]that will allow video game fans to ban a certain player during match sessions. Blizzard originally launched the King's Row event back in January of 2017, and when the event concluded promised that it would eventually return after Blizzard had had the chance to evolve it somewhat.
30th you'll be able to fight off the omnics, score some new cosmetics, and try to get every achievement before the event is complete.Читайте также: Kim Jong-un wants to write new history with South Korea
So far, it's unclear if the event will be exactly the same as the previous year.
You can check out the Uprising Event teaser video here. Blackwatch characters and story elements might also be included, after some eagle eyed fans noticed a glitch at 00:13 that changes the file to Classified, the realm in which Blackwatch operates.
In addition, the name of the event may be changed to Blackwatch Archives or simply Archives.
Overwatch is now available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC!При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Captain Marvel movie to feature key Guardians, SHIELD characters
- Uber to sell Southeast operations to Grab, get stake in combined business
- Trump attorney discussed pardons with Flynn, Manafort lawyers
- TMC, BJP take out Ram Navami rallies across West Bengal
- Russian Federation mall fire: Search for victims called off
- Pregnant woman murdered ... mom-to-be shot in the head
- El Al attempts to block Air India's trans-Saudi route
- Afghanistan qualifies for 2019 Cricket World Cup
- Sen. Mitch McConnell eyes legalizing hemp as agricultural commodity
- Ford And Alibaba Have Launched A Giant Car 'Vending Machine' In China