She's a President TrumpDonald John TrumpTrump hopes to have renegotiated NAFTA deal to present by mid-April: report Trump asks judge for private arbitration in Stormy Daniels lawsuit Trump calls on Congress to change "ridiculous" immigration laws MORE supporter, but Roseanne Barr finds it laughable that the commander in chief might claim credit her ratings success. She said the only one responsible for her ratings was her.
"Roseanne" has found her way back to the big screen with the loveable and realistic cast from the original sitcom, which ran from 1988 to 1997. Not helping matters is Roseanne Barr's vocal support of Trump and her incendiary tweets that have included accusing Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg of giving a Nazi salute; she later deleted it. In fact, we learn in this first episode that Roseanne and her sister, Jackie, have not talked since the presidential election when they learned they each supported different candidates.
If you didn't know better, you'd swear that some people believe that even fictional Trump supporters have no place on network television.Читайте также: Aces to start Astros-Rangers opener
Yet as much as I respect all she's accomplished, anyone demanding a cohesive political through-line from the comedian who screeched "The Star Spangled Banner" and pushed conspiracy theories and threatened to go after George Zimmerman personally after he shot Trayvon Martin is no more logical than she is. "I've known him for many years and he's done a lot of nice things for me over the years".
We see this show airing to the huge and growing U.S. audience of President Trump's supporters into the Y 2020 elections.
The revival of "Roseanne" is not meant to be simply push Trump propaganda. Executive producers include Roseanne Barr, Sara Gilbert, Tom Werner, Bruce Helford, Whitney Cummings and Tony Hernandez. The show is not about winning the hearts of the anti-Trump to join rank.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Happy Birthday, Dad - Pogba dedicates France stunner to late father
- Joseph Parker speaks on defeat to Anthony Joshua
- UEFA to allow players to switch clubs in Champions League
- Trump attorney discussed pardons with Flynn, Manafort lawyers
- Officer Who Shot Alton Sterling Fired From BRPD
- Pregnant woman murdered ... mom-to-be shot in the head
- Fake weed hits Chicago: How to tell if your pot is spiked
- Police responding to active shooter at YouTube offices near San Francisco
- Israel suspends controversial plan to send African migrants West
- Russian Federation mall fire: Search for victims called off