The shooter, a woman, was "down" at the scene, NBC News reported. Authorities say the women believed to be the shooter has died from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.
A spokesman for San Francisco General Hospital said it received three patients.
"She had a leg injury, a gunshot wound, so I put a tourniquet on her to try to help her", the witness told Sky News.
At least four people were injured in this San Francisco suburb Tuesday when gunfire erupted at YouTube headquarters on Tuesday afternoon. Employees evacuated the building and police are warning people to avoid the area.
Local media footage showed those leaving the building being patted down by police officers.
"Was just briefed on the shooting at YouTube's headquarters in San Bruno, California", President Donald Trump tweeted.Читайте также: Pregnant woman murdered ... mom-to-be shot in the head
YouTube employees began tweeting about the presence of an active shooter at the company's Cherry Avenue headquarters at around 1 p.m. PST.
The FBI is on the scene and is working with local law enforcement to investigate the shooting, although the San Bruno Police Department is the lead agency.
Google, which owns the online video website, posted on Twitter that the company is coordinating with authorities.
YouTube staff stand outside the building with their hands up after evacuating their office amid reports of an active shooter. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said its San Francisco Field Division is also responding.
"My stomach sinks with yet another active shooter alert", the Democrat tweeted.
"We heard the shots first, and that immediately drew us over to the window to see what the heck's going on, and next thing you know, you see people streaming out just running, dozens of them, just running out the front exit", Tartaglia said.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Israel suspends controversial plan to send African migrants West
- Happy Birthday, Dad - Pogba dedicates France stunner to late father
- Trump attorney discussed pardons with Flynn, Manafort lawyers
- Turkey grants construction license to Akkuyu NPP
- Facing outcry over data breach, Facebook again overhauls privacy settings
- Officer Who Shot Alton Sterling Fired From BRPD
- UEFA to allow players to switch clubs in Champions League
- India and Pakistan to resolve diplomatic treatment row over talks
- South Africans saddened by death of #WinnieMandela
- Kim Jong-un wants to write new history with South Korea