"They do not support Alexa hands-free when the device is asleep and unplugged, or asleep and connected to a low power source, such as a USB port on a computer".
The software update is free, and arrive over-the-air, so your tablet should update automatically. Most smart speakers depend on either Alexa or Google.Читайте также: Aces to start Astros-Rangers opener
Until now, only Fire HD 10 users could wake Alexa with a voice prompt, with other Amazon tablet users required to hold down the home button to call her up. It's also possible to set the tablet to respond less often whenever there is another Alexa device nearby - for example, an Amazon Echo. The speakers aren't as good as a full-sized Echo, and tablets don't have the mic array you'd find on an Echo, either.
If you only have one Echo, you can take advantage of the feature by using the Alexa app, provided you have an Android phone or Fire tablet.
The catch is that new feature now only works for "one-way announcements", meaning someone can use an Echo speaker to relay a message like "Dinner is ready" to other speakers, but no one else will be able to respond from the other Echo devices.
Amazon says the feature is rolling out this week.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- China's Tiangong-1 space lab plummets to Earth, misses Wisconsin
- Fake weed hits Chicago: How to tell if your pot is spiked
- Buckingham Palace has announced that Prince Philip has been admitted to hospital
- Pregnant woman murdered ... mom-to-be shot in the head
- Philip, husband of Britain's Queen Elizabeth, due to have hip surgery
- Turkey grants construction license to Akkuyu NPP
- India and Pakistan to resolve diplomatic treatment row over talks
- Cynthia Nixon was 'a little devastated' at SATC wardrobe scene
- First Person Sentenced In Robert Mueller's Russia Investigation
- Joseph Parker speaks on defeat to Anthony Joshua