An investigation was launched and led to the arrest of the Ms Mowry, who is now 25, yesterday afternoon outside a theme park in Tampa, where she is employed as a food attendant, People reports.
Authorities said Mowry and the victim continued with their sexual relationship multiple times while the victim was between the ages of 11 and 14 years old.
The crime apparently happened in 2014 and Hillsborough County Sheriff's deputies said the baby boy was born later that year. She gave birth in October of that year. Deputies say the victim and Mowry's child, now 3 years old, will be placed with a responsible adult while the investigation continues. The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Child Protective Division is helping in the investigation.
Angel Di Maria agrees to deal in Spain tax fraud case
Ronaldo is now under official investigation and will have to appear in the Pozuelo de Alarcon court No. 1 on July 31. The player is accused of defrauding tax authorities of €14.7m, by also hiding his income from image rights.
At the time, Mowry was 22 years old and the boy was 11 years old.
Her child, who is nearly 3 years old, was placed in the care of a responsible adult, officials said.
While Marissa is being held at the county jail without bail, it's not clear if authorities used DNA tests to determine the child's paternity.
- Otto Warmbier believed to have suffered 'severe neurological injury'
- Fabinho tempted by Manchester United move
- Southwest flight diverted after woman attempts to open door
- A ballgame of unity, spirit, friendly rivalry, won by Dems
- Glastonbury crowds set to give Jeremy Corbyn rock star welcome
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Portugal can win Confederations Cup
- FIFA Confederations Cup: Portugal and Mexico advance, hosts Russian Federation bow out
- American Sailors Found Dead After Japan Collision
- India lose to Malaysia, to play Pakistan again
- CATCH THEIR SIGNAL: Public demonstration of emergency communications scheduled this weekend