Cleveland and Atlanta are planning a trade call to finalize the agreement with the league office Friday night or Saturday morning, league sources said.
Unsurprisingly, the rebuilding Hawks released the veteran Jefferson, who will become a free agent once he clears waivers on Monday evening. They also received cash from the Cavaliers, per Wojnarowski, and two second round picks (2019 and 2020), according to USA Today's Sam Amick.
Cleveland will create two trade exceptions ($2.6 million and $1.4 million) with the trade.
Appearing in 79 games a season ago, Jefferson averaged 5.7 points and 2.6 rebounds while shooting 44.6 percent from the field and 33.3 percent from three in 20.4 minutes per game.
Gorkhaland Agitation: SI killed, three injured in police-GJM clash in Darjeeling
Six AK-47 rifles, a nine-mm pistol, almost 500 rounds of cartridges, explosives and bombs were recovered from the spot later. They were rushed to a local hospital, where Malik succumbed to injuries.
Starting in January 2017, Jefferson has co-hosted the popular Road Trippin' podcast, alongside teammate Channing Frye and Fox Sports Ohio sideline reporter Allie Clifton. Lil Kev was an advertisement cutout that Jefferson thought resembled Love and made into the team's unofficial mascot during last year's championship run. "Rich? Too soon. Too soon".
"These situations and decisions are some of the toughest to be in and have to make", said Cavaliers general manager Koby Altman.
As for the Hawks, neither Jefferson nor Felder appear long for Atlanta. "My journey is different, but it's a business and I understand it".
"Wow", Rose said upon hearing the deal. "While they were here they were great guys".
- Trump challenges Tillerson to battle of IQ tests over reported 'moron' jab
- Prison escape attempt, fire leads to lockdown, injuries in North Carolina facility
- Turkey will not allow a terror corridor along its borders, Erdoğan says
- Kuldeep, Bumrah sparkle as India go 1-0 up
- SNES Classic Mini hack hits Github, kills your social life
- Microsoft finally admits Windows Phone is dead
- Arsene Wenger: Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez may be sold in January
- Catalan leaders under pressure over independence threat to break away from Spain
- 2 killed in police shoot-out in India-administered Kashmir
- Floating Ocean Wind Turbines Could Power The Entire World, Researchers Say